Animal print: it’s still not over. One of fashion’s most enduring trends, safari-style motifs are still going strong in SS19 and the good news is, there’s a multitude of ways to incorporate them into your look without always having to rely on your trusty leopard midi. From key bags to hair accessories, we take a look at the six animal-print accessories to wear this spring…
Back to It
1. Snake Midi Backpack. Cool, compact and covered in faux snakeskin, this midsized must-have is the backpack we can’t take our eyes off in SS19. The dome-shaped design feels instantly sleek, while the black leather-look straps to add further contrast and definition to its otherwise simple shape. Make yours stand out against a backdrop of tonal whites.
2. Leopard Print Backpack. Casual doesn’t come cooler than this. Featuring a softly-structured design, this leopard-print backpack is the easiest way to adopt the animal trend for everyday dressing. This slouchy style is detailed with black leather-look shoulder straps and tab and is spacious enough for campus or off-duty weekend essentials.
Hair We Go
3. Leopard Print Alice Band. Leopard print + satin = a match made in style heaven. Find fashion’s favourite duo on this sleek knotted Alice band – the perfect finishing touch for soft spring waves or messy, everyday up-dos.
4. Hair Scarf Scrunchie. Available in leopard print and snakeskin, these Instagram-worthy scrunchies are the new-season way to style up your ponytail. Each one comes with two long drapes of silky-soft fabric, making light work of the hair scarf trend that’s rising in popularity for SS19.
Belt it Up
5. Becky Belt Bag. A favourite trend of the street style pack, belt bags are having a fashion moment this season – and even more so when animal motifs are involved. Created in canvas, this leopard-print piece is made extra-luxe with the addition of leopard print, accentuated with nude-hued panels.
6. Leopard Leather Belt Bag. How make the belt bag feel even more high-fashion? Just add leather. This street style-approved design comes in a soft, curved shaped with a leopard-print flap that creates a cool contrast – wear yours from day to dark.