Ready to find your sparkle? This festive season, we’re asking our favourite bloggers and influencers to take part in our gifting challenge, presenting you with inspirational ideas and treasured pieces for your loved ones – and maybe a treat (or three) for yourself. The premise is simple: after getting to know each other with a round of quick-fire questions, each of our pairs have up to one minute to scour our exclusive pop-up shop to find the perfect gifts for one another. First up for the challenge? Style influencers Andrea Cheong (@fleurandrea) and Naomi Ross (@naaomiross)…
To Andrea, From Naomi
A self-confessed style statement-maker, Andrea was given the gift of luxe layering with premium jewels from Z for Accessorize, with each piece plated in gold and set with semi-precious stones. Dainty charm bracelets with crescent moons, twinkling stars and iconic symbols were matched with stacking rings and embellished ear crawlers, creating a look that promises to catch the eye. When it came to the rest of the accessories, statement styling was further cemented with a pearl barette and a limited edition clutch in soft pink – the perfect plus-one to festive looks.
To Naomi, From Andrea
What to get the girl who’s all about curated maximalism? Pearl-encrusted hair accessories and stacking jewellery in gold-plated metals made up the outfit-elevating extras for Naomi, who styled her gifted treasures with opulent jewel tones – a gorgeously glamorous choice for Christmas Day. For the pièce de résistance, a vintage-inspired evening bag with beaded embellishments and flapper-girl fringing proved to be the party-worthy pick that’ll she’ll be wearing now and for years to come.
Fancy winning £100 worth of party season style? In the countdown to Christmas, on social we’ll be hosting a variety of WEEKLY giveaways to get you in the festive spirit. Head over to the @Accessorize Instagram page to enter now.
T’s and C’s
Find Your Sparkle Party Giveaway
Enter this competition for the chance to win £100 worth of Accessorize Christmas goodies.
1. Promoter: Monsoon Accessorize Limited, 1 Nicholas Road, London W11 4AN (“Monsoon”). Registered no. 1098034.
2. Entry opens at 5pm BST on 12th November 2018 and closes at 10pm BST on 19th November 2018.
3. To enter, followers must do the following: follow Accessorize, comment on the designated Instagram entry post by tagging a friend and also like the post. An extra entry point is gained by reposting the competition image to their feed, tagging @Accessorize in the post.
4. A winner will be selected at random from all valid entries. The result of the draw shall be final.
5. Only one entry per person is permitted.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over, resident in the UK and have a valid email address, UK postal address and UK telephone number.
7. Monsoon shall be entitled in its sole discretion to remove the tag, report, disqualify or require you to modify or delete content that it deems obscene, offensive, derogatory, invasive of another’s privacy, in breach of confidence or in breach of any other intellectual property right (including copyright) or that otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation.
8. Winners will be notified via Instagram at 1pm on 20th November 2018.
9. In the event that the winner fails to respond by midnight on 20th November 2018, they will be disqualified from the draw. The Entry shall be void and the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternate winner, drawn at random from the remaining entries.
10. The prize is a £100 Accessorize gift voucher, which will be sent to the winner, by post.
11. If the prize is lost it will not be replaced.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the Prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
13. For all queries relating the competition please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Prize is not refundable or transferable, and there is no cash alternative available.
15. English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this competition.
16. Employees (and their immediate family members) of Monsoon Accessorize Limited or its associated companies are not eligible to enter the draw.
17. Monsoon reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
18. English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this competition.
19. A ‘valid entry’ for the purposes of term 8 is an entry in compliance with the terms and conditions set out above.
20. Entry into the prize draw will be deemed acceptance of these terms and condition