Paris is always a good idea – and Lauren Arthurs knows it. Join the blogger babe as she visits the city of love and tells us all about her summer favourites, from suitcase styles to hot-weather playlist hits.
Tell us about your holiday destination
I’m in Paris for five days to create some beautiful content.
What do you love most about summer?
Summer fashion – I love dressing for the warmer weather, whether I’m heading to the beach or a summer event. It’s all about those long evenings, BBQs and cocktails.
Give us the low-down of your top summer suitcase must-packs
1. Beachcomber Wow Skirt – such a versatile piece that can be worn to the beach or on city breaks.
2. Bella Extreme Cat Eye Sunglasses – cat eye sunglasses are so flattering and add instant glamour to any look.
3. Crescent Cross-Body Bag – I love the shape of this. It’s great for travelling as the white matches with absolutely everything, and I also love the chain detailing.
4. Raffia Statement Earrings – the colour of these are absolutely lovely. Plus summer is all about statement earrings, right?
5. Cherie Mini Handheld Bag – again, the white colour makes this bag so versatile.
6. Maisie Mirrorwork Espadrilles – espadrilles are the perfect shoes for summer, with the added lace-up detail and embroidery taking them to the next level!
What’s your ultimate summer anthem for 2018?
2002 – Anne-Marie.
If you could vacay with any celeb, who would you pick and why?
The Kardashians because they seem like they’d be so much fun to hang out with!
Beach or pool?
Bikini or swimsuit?
Sunrise or sunset?
Landmarks or hidden treasures?
A bit of both
Ice cream or ice lolly?