We’re open for business as usual online and we look forward to welcoming you into our re-opening stores soon – see when your store is opening here.
You can continue to use your gift cards or Treat points to shop.
We’ve also made shopping online even easier with free delivery on orders over £30 and an extended return policy.
Please sign up to our newsletter to keep in touch with any updates.
Just so you know
We just wanted to let you we’ve been working behind the scenes and have reorganised our business with a new ownership structure. We’re trading as normal and this will not affect our lovely customers like you because we’ll continue to sell the accessories you love.
Coronavirus and Store Reopenings
At Accessorize, we put community first, which is why we temporarily closed our UK and ROI stores.
We miss your smiling faces and from mid-June, we’re planning to start opening stores in accordance with Government guidelines.
You can stay up to date with information on where and when we will be opening here.
Ahead of reopening, here’s what you can expect when shopping in-store with us:
- – Limit on how many people can be in store
– Signage to help maintain 2 metre social distance with screens at the tills
- – We kindly request items are not tried on, any that are will be placed in isolation for 72 hours
- – Deep clean at both the start and end of the day
- – Touchpoints cleaned every 30 minutes and till points cleaned after each customer
- – Sanitiser available for all customers and staff
- – Our preference is for cashless payment, with a new limit of £45 for contactless card payments
- – Piercing parlours will remain closed until government guidelines change.
While we are certain these changes will keep you safe, this is just the beginning. We will adapt these measures as the situation changes.
Unfortunately, our customer service team has been severely disrupted by Coronavirus, which has left us with a very small team answering emails.
If you can’t find the answer to your query on this page or within our FAQs and need to email us please understand our team’s response will be delayed.
We kindly ask you avoid sending additional emails unless requested and thank you for your patience.
Our distribution centre is open and we’ve employed enhanced measures to keep our staff safe, from ensuring staff are two metres away from each and reducing the headcount for each shift, to allowing an hour to clean between shifts and providing extra soap and hand sanitiser.
Due to these enhanced hygiene and social distancing measures, we’re experiencing some delivery delays:
Standard delivery please allow up to 7 days
For fastest delivery possible (1-2 days), please choose next day delivery and order before 8pm.
Click and collect is not available while stores are closed.
Customers with click and collect order waiting in stores will be contacted when their local store reopens.
We’ve extended our returns policy during this time.
– In-store purchases: You will have up to 14 days after store reopen. We will honour any late returns in line with the other terms in our returns policy. Please keep your receipt as proof of purchase. Unfortunately, our warehouse is unable to accept and process refunds for in-store purchases
– Online purchases: We’ve extended the returns period to 60 days due to the impact Coronavirus is having on our customers’ ability to return items. If you require a new free returns label please click here.
Refunds are usually processed within 14 days of being returned to the DC. We do ask that you allow for this time as we are operating a reduced warehouse operation and retain your return tracking information before contacting our Customer Services team.
If you have any other questions regarding returns and refunds please see our FAQ page
We’re accepting gift cards as a payment option, but we’re not currently selling new gift cards.